So, I finally managed to paint my full unit. It took me 10 days to get it painted and based. It could have been shorter, but I took ill for a few days and it cut into my hobby time. Mainly because I came home from work and went right to bed. I am pretty sure that I can paint future units of Dryads in about 8 days with my usual schedule of hobby for an hour or two in the evenings after work and family time.

This would give me one day to base coat them. One day (2) to drybrush them. One day (3) to paint the tabards and leaves. One day (4) to paint the eyes, vines and other bits. One day (5) to paint the bases and put on the turf blend. One day (6) to seal that and let it dry. Then one day (7) to glue on the flowers and tufts and touch up the bases. Finally the last day (8) to seal them with their final coat of Testor’s Dullcote.

Anyways, here is the first unit in all their glory. I am really happy with them. I hope you like them as well.